Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolution for 2009

Happy New Year!!!!
It's this time of the year again.The time where we look back and see what we did right and what we did wrong and then make resolutions for the new year to do more of the right things and less of the bad things.
I am going to list all my money making activities and make lists from best to worst of the following:
how much money I made
how enjoyable is the activity
how little time I spent on each activity

and then I am going to concentrate on the activities that appear in the top 5 of all 3 lists.

One thing I will keep though is the article writing even though I spend a lot of time on that,cannot track how much money I make but it is No 1 for enjoyment.Alas,some things you just have to do for pure pleasure.

Do you want to try your hand at article writing?Try Ezine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment